Laurie Heintz
Ecomp 5004-Fall 2
Monster Blog
A scary sound was coming from the closet
It sounded like a hiss...then a growl....then a hiss....
Was it a cat? A bear? A MONSTER?????
How did it get there?
I looked under the door and saw 20 SHARP RED CLAWS
5 on each foot.
I was so scared I hid under my bed.
All of a sudden a light green giant busted out of the closet
What was it???
It looked like a cat or maybe a dog, maybe it was a MOUNTAIN LION!
It came right up to me and opened it's big mouth.
It had 2 big front fangs and lots of teeth in it's giant red mouth.
When it opened it's mouth the tongue and mouth hung way down to it's chest.
The 2 black tufts on it's head looked like horns
and the gold ring in it's ear made me wonder if it was part human.
The few black stripes on it's green body looked like they were painted on.
I closed my eyes and felt a big lick on my cheek
I was sure I would be eaten.
When I opened my eyes, I saw that it was just Norman,
my giant fuzzy cat all dressed up for Halloween.
I hugged him and soon I was covered in green paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment